A better way to beautiful brows!
Reshape your brows with our 3D Embroidery & Microblading procedure. 3D Eyebrow Embroidery & Microblading is a special method for drawing ultra-thin 3D hair strokes under the skin’s surface, using a specially designed tool and plant-based pigments (no machines). 3D Eyebrow Embroidery procedure will fill in sparse brows or create an entirely new brow!
3D Eyebrows Microblading
This is the perfect procedure for women and men seeking to improve the look of their brows. Microblading lasts 6 months to 2 years without leaving a shadow behind. To maintain, touch-ups are necessary once or twice a year.
You can benefit from this treatment if the following applies:
- Over-plucked brow hairs
- Gaps or scars where the brow hair will not grow back
- Suffering from Alopecia (hair loss), weak or light hair
- Faded color from an old eyebrow tattoo
- Want a particular shape for the eyebrows
Microblading Before and After
* Results may vary
Eyebrow Embroidery Method is a technique of feathering hair-like strokes to create natural looking, beautifully designed eyebrows.
In most cases only the initial treatment, followed by one touch-up treatment. However, in rare cases you may require more than one touch-up treatment.
The procedure will start when the numbing cream has taken effect. When the procedure is completed, an ointment is applied to assist in the healing process. The procedure takes a little over an hour from start to finish.
Yes. The brows will look like natural hair, only a little softer and more muted after they fade. The 3D effect adds realism to the end result. Immediately after the treatment the color will appear stronger and darker for the first 7-14 days. You can expect the color soften and fade during the healing process, within 7-14 days.
We use plant based cream pigments. The pigment creams are specifically manufactured for implantation into human skin.
Absolutely. Sterilized, disposable needles and supplies are using during the process.
No, Eyebrow Embroidery is performed about a millimeter under the skin’s surface, thus making this process a much safer treatment than eyebrow tattoos. This method creates a background that fills in the parts of the brow that look empty, so that a full and complete look is accomplished. The 3D effect gives it an added realism.
Due to the lack of research, it is recommended that pregnant or lactating women consult their physician prior to the procedure. Obtain written permission from your physician prior to having this procedure performed.
Careful aftercare is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
- It is important not to get the brows wet during the initial healing process (5-7 days).
- Use clear triple antibiotic ointment for 24 hours, then switch to Vaseline or A&D ointment for the remaining days. When applying ointments, the following procedure is done EACH MORNING AND NIGHT AND BEFORE SHOWERS AND WORKOUTS for the full healing days:
1) Apply the product and leave it on for five to ten minutes (or while in the shower),
2) with a tissue or dry cotton wipe gently across each brow ONCE to get off the excess goo,
3) DAB each brow till it is dry,
4) then after a couple of minutes, dab again to ensure that nothing is left on the brow.
- STARTING ON DAY THREE WHEN SCAB STARTS TO APPEAR, DO NOT WIPE – ONLY DAB UNTIL DRY. You must be gentle–do not pull off the scabs prematurely. Your brows should remain dry all day and all night. Following this procedure will ensure the formation of thin scabs thus more color retention. Keep out of the sun for seven days. Thereafter. wear sunscreen to aid in the longevity of your tattoo.
- As instructed apply the ointments with freshly washed hands or a Q-tip. NEVER touch the procedure area without washing your hands immediately before.
- If the skin is feeling tight or itchy, you may place a thin layer of Vaseline or A&D ointment on the brow throughout the day.
- It is very important to keep the brows covered with ointment while in the shower or during a strenuous workout to prevent moisture from penetrating. Remove ointment per the above instructions.
- DO NOT scrub, rub or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off by itself. If it is removed before it is ready the pigment underneath it can be pulled out.
- DO NOT use any makeup on the brows for at least 5 days.
- After everything is completely healed, you may go back to your regular cleansing and makeup routine. Avoid scrubbing the area. Use sun block after the procedure area is healed to protect form sun fading.
- IMPORTANT: Failure to follow after-care instructions may result in infection, pigment loss or discoloration.
Schedule Your Microblading Appointment
Fill out the form below or call us today at (914) 771-7373 to schedule your appointment.
Meet Our Medispa Specialist
Wendy DeGiacomo is a Clinical Licensed Esthetician who has earned her degree from New York School of Esthetics and post graduate degrees from the Dermal Institute and Gold Laser Academy. Wendy has worked closely with plastic surgeons, providing services to individuals in medical spas throughout the New York Area.
Certified Laser Technician, 3D Eyebrow Embroidery Specialist