Thank you for choosing The Plastic Surgery of Westchester! In preparation for your first visit, we kindly ask that you complete the new patient forms and bring them with you to your appointment (demographic form, HIPAA release, assignment of benefits, health history, pharmacy information, photo/video consent, and Covid-19 consent). We are located at 500 Mamaroneck Avenue in Harrison, NY 10528. Our office (Suite 211) is located at the South entrance of the building. Upon arrival, please wait in your car and call us at 914-771-7373 to confirm we are ready to welcome you in. Note: Due to Covid-19, you may be required to enter through the main entrance at the back of the building and check in with security. Contactless temperatures will be taken as you walk into the office.
Due to the new Government issued medical guidelines in regards to COVID-19, the following rules and regulations also must be followed:
- Isolate yourself 5 days before visit.
- Only one guest is allowed with you to the appointment, although we would greatly appreciate it if you came alone.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before appointment and call upon arrival. Remain in your vehicle until directed to come in.
- ALL patients and staff members MUST wear a face mask/ face covering.
Please see the following COVID 19 related symptoms below. If you have been out of the country in the past 14 days, have experienced any of these symptoms, or were in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the past 2 weeks, please notify us in advance!
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Any GI issues (nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea)
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy!
We are excited to welcome you back at this time and introduce you to the many improvements we have made to our spa and service offerings! We are aware that many of you are interested in returning for a treatment but may have concerns about enjoying a facial or other service in this new, post-Covid environment. Now more than ever, you should have peace of mind knowing that we are doing our part to follow recommendations from local and federal authorities regarding protection for patients and staff during an aesthetic procedure. Among these protections include use of medical grade PPE by our staff, temperature and symptom surveillance of staff and patients, and anti-viral cleaning of exam tables, chairs, and all high-touch surfaces in between clients.
In order to assure the safety of you and others, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines when visiting The Spa:
- Please try to avoid bringing your pocketbook; bring only the essentials (key, phone, method of payment)
- Use the bathroom prior to visit and with face prepped (i.e., no makeup) for facial services
- Come alone
- Keep talking to a minimum when not wearing a mask or receiving procedures involving your face
Thank you for choosing Plastic Surgery of Westchester for your upcoming surgery! We are dedicated to maintaining a clean, safe, and sterile operating room and wish to share with you both the steps we are taking now to safeguard against Covid-19 as well as those we have always taken to ensure your health and safety:
- You will be screened pre-operatively for signs and symptoms of Covid-19 infection, including nasopharyngeal swab testing prior to surgery. A negative nasopharyngeal swab within 3-4 days pre-operatively, absence of symptoms or illness, and quarantining for 7 days before and 7 days after surgery are required to proceed with surgery.
- Only one patient at a time will be allowed to recover in the recovery area along with our registered nurse or licensed nurse practitioner; surgeries will be scheduled to maintain social distancing.
- All operative staff will wear appropriate protective personal protective equipment to protect themselves and each patient from illness or contamination.
- All lines, tubes, and tubing are changed along with a new anti-viral filter on anesthesia tubing.
- The operating suite is cleaned with anti-viral solution and biohazardous waste is removed after each case.